Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 594.165 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 98,300,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,965,479 (ARS $79,044) in Ushuaia.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)