Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 4739.232 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 127,508,854 (26,905 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 101,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)