Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 35.248 IRR / KRW *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 118,326,221 (₩3,356,974) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 99,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belgrade costs 2,116,710 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,440 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ahmednagar costs ₨235 (about 1 hour ago)