Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 7835.967 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 108,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,720,339 (R$ 8,387) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$2,300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 12,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 650 C$ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)