Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabrizor theparallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 30106.397 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,345,463 (3,665 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 105,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Salvador costs $1.85 (about 2 hours ago)