Cost of living in Trento, Italy vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 181 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 47285.081 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 122,134,466 (€2,583) in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 102,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 2 hours ago)