Cost of living in Toruń, Poland vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 22694.745 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 140,890,384 (6,208 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 101,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Evora costs €5.95 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €195 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)