Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 404 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1876.002 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 92,700,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,361,272 (Mex$ 31,109) in Toluca.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Indore costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valledupar costs COL$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokushima costs ¥90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $682 (about 2 hours ago)