Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 397 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 815.092 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 64% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 159,071,885 (195,158 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 97,100,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 70,000 сўм (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Piracicaba costs R$ 600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 280TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 360,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Colombo costs 60 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)