Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 48022.857 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 59% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 165,237,106 (€3,441) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 104,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 3 hours ago)