Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1428.111 IRR / TWD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 8% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 111,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 102,178,378 (71,548 NT$) in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Manchester costs £400 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 38 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €20,000 (about 3 hours ago)