Cost of living in Szolnok, Hungary vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 134.022 IRR / HUF *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szolnok (Hungary) is 42% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 93,500,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,424,452 (406,086 Ft) in Szolnok.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 5.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £661 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 20 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 3 hours ago)