Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 404.176 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 38% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 113,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 69,496,674 (171,947 Дин.) in Subotica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Felipe costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (about 3 hours ago)