Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 47586.756 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 131,967,348 (€2,773) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 93,700,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 16 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)