Cost of living in Strasbourg, France vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 47347.079 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 23% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,297,059 (€2,456) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 94,500,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $39 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Coimbatore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)