Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 658 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 4576.501 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 63% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 174,191,733 (38,062 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 107,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 4 hours ago)