Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 4477.326 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 63% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 162,618,532 (kr 36,320) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 99,800,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £1,312 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.25 (about 3 hours ago)