Cost of living in Spokane, Washington, United States vs Tabriz, Iran
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Spokane, Washington (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 126,911,350 ($3,014) in Spokane, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 95,800,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 55 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Le Havre costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zapopan costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 1 hour ago)