Cost of living in Sogamoso, Colombia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 305 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.343 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sogamoso (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 93,900,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 50,448,611 (COL$4,447,577) in Sogamoso.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pokhara costs ₨ 480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)