Cost of living in Singapore vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 308 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 30251.105 IRR / SGD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 71% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 179,067,145 (SGD $5,919) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 105,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 38 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)