Cost of living in Saskatoon, Canada vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 30927.494 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saskatoon (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 133,870,174 (C$4,329) in Saskatoon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 108,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)