Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 206 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 7897.847 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 108,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,328,502 (R$ 8,018) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €479 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €40 (about 5 hours ago)