Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 7925.021 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 107,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 73,043,023 (R$ 9,217) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $39 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Coimbatore costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 40 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php117 (about 1 hour ago)