Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 189 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 7887.091 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 112,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,786,832 (R$ 8,087) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 75 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (about 3 hours ago)