Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 7870.241 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 97,900,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 68,099,332 (R$ 8,653) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨330 (about 2 hours ago)