Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 722.650 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 97,400,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,047,806 (RD$ 92,780) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 4 hours ago)