Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 890 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.544 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 109,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,644,091 (COL$5,859,435) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santa Rosa costs ARS $56 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £449 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €479 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)