Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 101573.846 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 112% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 217,987,598 (€2,146) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 103,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.99 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ramallah costs 32 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $142,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Birmingham, Alabama costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Evora costs €5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.73 (about 2 hours ago)