Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 7897.847 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 95,700,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 54,798,838 (R$ 6,938) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London costs £449 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €479 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €40 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 15 (about 5 hours ago)