Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 481 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 47586.756 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,004,483 (€2,291) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 102,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)