Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 891 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 6089.060 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 99,500,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 76,656,149 ($b12,589) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Opole costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)