Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California, United States vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 164,646,793 ($3,910) in Santa Barbara, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 93,900,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 5 hours ago)