Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 265 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / CUC *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 26% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 124,237,731 (2,951 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 98,400,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)