Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 184 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1880.855 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 97,500,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 72,240,635 (Mex$ 38,408) in San Miguel de Allende.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Sydney costs AU$75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €790 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chiang Mai costs 10,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (about 2 hours ago)