Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica, Costa Rica vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,555 prices entered by 200 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 72.239 IRR / CRC *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica (Costa Rica) is about the same as in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,223,398 (₡ 1,332,017) in San Jose, Costa Rica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 93,600,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)