Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 849.912 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 92,800,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 87,246,100 (Php102,653) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)