Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 48022.857 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 34% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 144,741,073 (€3,014) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 108,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,700 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in New Haven, Connecticut costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)