Cost of living in Sakaka, Saudi Arabia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 11227.611 IRR / SAR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakaka (Saudi Arabia) is 34% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 110,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 72,432,646 (﷼ 6,451) in Sakaka.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 3 hours ago)