Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 22753.867 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 149,453,546 (6,568 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 106,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Halifax costs C$20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 199 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Siliguri costs ₨21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)