Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 6265.243 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 8% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 104,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 95,175,591 (15,191 kn) in Rijeka.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 55 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 500 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Murree costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)