Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 263 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 7790.442 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 96,900,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,495,171 (R$ 7,765) in Ribeirão Preto.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 2 hours ago)