Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 498 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 593.841 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 97,400,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,905,198 (ARS $72,250) in Resistencia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr27 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Manchester costs £400 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 38 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 2 hours ago)