Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 172 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 47347.079 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,068,359 (€2,198) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 96,500,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Sydney costs AU$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €790 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chiang Mai costs 10,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (about 3 hours ago)