Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 102050.049 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 145% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 249,972,385 (€2,450) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 102,000,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 2 hours ago)