Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 253.440 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 55% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 111,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,846,492 (₨196,680) in Rawalpindi.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)