Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 47557.571 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 117,035,818 (€2,461) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 97,700,000 in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vilnius costs €1.04 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minsk costs 3.00 BYN (about 2 hours ago)