Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 42105.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 96,600,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 85,897,125 ($2,040) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Bangalore costs ₨73 (about 3 hours ago)