Cost of living in Quelimane, Mozambique vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 599.061 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quelimane (Mozambique) is 45% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 112,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,066,136 (101,936 MT) in Quelimane.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarajevo costs 300KM (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly rent - 85m2 in New York City costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Guntur costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)