Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 53.136 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 100,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 89,320,826 (CH$1,680,992) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mérida costs Mex$ 19 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $889 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)