Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Tabriz, Iran
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 875 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 1865.125 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Tabriz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Tabriz (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 105,000,000 in Tabriz you would need to make just about ﷼ 74,326,857 (Mex$ 39,851) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 35 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ipoh costs RM17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foshan costs 50元 (about 3 hours ago)